WIN A 12×12 DECK FOR YOUR BACKYARD FROM BENSON CONSTRUCTION, TRI-CITY LUMBER COMPANY AND EAGLE 106.5!
Official Rules Below
“The Deck Enlargement” promotion is an On Air promotion that will air on KEGX-FM between March 26th and May 18th, 2018.
(1)The Grand Prize
Approximately 12 X 12 feet of composite decking, either gray or brown Fiberon Composite, materials provided by Tri City Lumber, constructed and installed-(Stairs and Railing not included)by Benson Construction, LLC. Winner could be eligible for an upgrade but any cost is incurred by winner. Total cost of materials and labor not to exceed $4,000, $2000 for materials and $2,000 for labor. If deck height exceeds 30 inches from ground, additional cost may be incurred by prize winner, including building permits, etc.
(2)Method Of Entry
KEGX-FM will announce a “Classic Rock Artist Of The Day” in the 7am hour each weekday during the promotion. KEGX-FM will take the 6th caller on our studio request line(509-737-1065) when a full song from that artist is played during a “Classic Rock 6 Pack” Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am and 6pm only. Any song played by that artist outside of the “Classic Rock 6 Pack” is NOT a chance to qualify.
There will be one extra qualifier chosen each week from in-store registration at Tri City Lumber Company located at 8600 W Clearwater Ave, Kennewick, WA 99336. One qualifier will be picked at random from all in store entries each week on the following dates in 2018- March 30th, April 6th, April 13th, April 20th, April 27th, May 4th and May 11th
KEGX is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions, or any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his or her call. Entrants may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the station. A new, daily “Artist Of The Day” will be announced in the 7am hour each weekday during the contest period.
b)Other, additional methods of entry may be announced at any time during the contest period and will be announced over the air on KEGX-FM and be listed on the official KEGX-FM Facebook page.
(3). Selection of Winners:
- a) Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
- b) Grand Prize winner will be selected at random on May 18th, 2018 from all entries received up to that point and will take place in the 8:00am hour(Pacific Time) on the Classic Rock Morning Show, with Jaxon & Roller, live, over the air on KEGX-FM.
- c) . Odds of qualifying depend on the number of people who attempt to call in and qualify when a song from the “Artist Of The Day” is played during contest hours. Odds of winning grand prize depend on number of qualifiers.
- d) Winner must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form prior to taking possession of the prize vehicle or prize will be forfeited.
Only listeners who own property within the Tri Cities Metro area are eligible to win The Grand Prize. You must be 21 Years of age or older at time of qualification.
Employees of KEGX-FM, its licensee, Ingstad Radio Washington, LLC,Benson Construction, LLC, Tri-City Lumber Company,their subsidiaries, affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Tri-Cities, WA listening area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family shall include spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, and any other person residing within the same household.
If for any legal reason construction is not allowed, grand prize will be forfeited
Builder of grand prize WILL NOT, in anyway modify, demolish or de-construct any existing deck on your property. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any building permits. If a concrete slab is required, Grand Prize Winner must provide at own expense.
If your property cannot accommodate the full 12 x12 foot dimension of The Grand Prize, Benson Construction, Tri City Lumber Company and winner may agree upon a smaller size but the Grand Prize will be no larger than 12 X 12.
To enter this contest you must be a legal resident of Washington State, with a valid driver’s license.
Only ONE entry per household during the entirety of “The Deck Enlargement” promotion.
The Grand Prize is NOT transferable and no substitution for the Grand Prize cannot be made without the express, written permission of Tri City Lumber and/or its agents.
The winner must legally own the property on which prize is constructed upon.
All construction must be completed by December 31st, 2018.
Construction must be scheduled around availability of Benson Construction, LLC.
- a) Photo identification and social security number of the Grand Prize winner may also be required in order to collect the prize. Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent. Winner will receive a 1099 for the value of the prize as stated in these contest rules.
- b) Winner is required to sign a release in order receive their prize. Failure or refusal to execute the release will result in winner forfeiting the prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold KEGX-FM, its licensee, Ingstad Radio Washington, LLC, their subsidiaries, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- c) By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if applicable) agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- d) The Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the contest rules and dates at any time for any reason. Material modifications shall be announced on-air, when practical. By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these contest rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Station management. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Station, any event associated with this contest or the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed, or cancelled, Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- e) No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
- f) Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of KEGX-FM.
- g) KEGX-FM is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
- h) Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value at its sole discretion.
Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash unless such an offer is officially presented to grand prize winner by KEGX-FM.
- i) Grand Prize winner will receive 1099 IRS Tax form for the value of the grand prize as stated in these contest rules.
- j) Prizes are limited solely to those items explicitly set forth herein and shall not include any and all other expenses, incidentals or taxes that may arise out of the winner’s receipt of this prize.
- k) Prizes will be awarded as is, with no written or express warranty.